Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome To 2011

So I'll start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of New Years resolutions. For the most part humans are "creatures of habit" and find it very difficult to break old ones, the science of behavior change is a very interesting (in theory) and frustrating (in practice) topic. In fact, more than 95% of individuals do not succeed in following through with resolutions...but I digress... I simply have to admit that I have made one. My resolution this year is to carve out 30 minutes every week to sit and reflect on how the actions and events of the past week have impacted my health. Maybe I'll even document some of it here along with other relevant topics that get to the roots of our health...aimed at helping us to find the proper dosages of the ingredients for success: MOVE enough, FUEL properly, RECOVER adequately & go ENDURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment